Minor Emerg. Walk-In Clinic
Court Street Medical Centre is pleased to welcome MINOR EMERG. WALK-IN CLINIC to the building.
Please check in on the first floor of Court Street Medical Centre.
If you’re in search of a medical clinic in the Downtown St.Catharines area, then you’re in luck – because Minor Emerg. Walk-In Clinic is here for you! With a staff that’s dedicated to providing patients with nothing but the best in top-quality medical services, you can be sure that Minor Emerg. Walk-In Clinic has what it takes to work with you. So find the relief you’re searching for by visiting Minor Emerg. Walk-In Clinic today – no appointment necessary!
WE WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY MARCH 23 and SATURDAY MARCH 30, 2019. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Sunday & Holidays: Closed
- Family Medicine – Our physicians can provide you and your family with the professional care and advice to treat ailments and help your overall health
- Immunizations – Our Convenient ‘walk-in’ clinic makes it easy to receive immunizations and vaccines. Come get your Flu-shot in October!
- Minor Surgical Procedures – We have the onsite amenities to conduct minor surgical procedures, including wart and mole removal
- WSIB – Our staff is qualified to handle all Workplace Safety and Insurance Board medical issues
- Prescriptions – Prescription refills can be authorized by our physicians after a visit and consultation. Court Street Pharmacy is available for service in the building and offers delivery as well.
- Physical Examinations – Driver physicals, TB testing, and private forms are all available
- Pregnancy Testing
- Flu Shots
Please give us a call for more information
Located on the 1st floor of Court Street Medical Centre. Please check -in with reception downstairs.